I am honored to have the opportunity to partner with you in creating a home that abundantly supports your life.
I create timeless spaces that let you live authentically and comfortably year after year. My process incorporates spiritual and metaphysical principles, and the details in my design come from connecting with a space and the people who will live in it.
I believe in the power of these tools to produce the ultimate living experience. I seek to use materials that are sourced responsibly, are of high quality, integrity and design. It is my personal commitment to provide the best possible service to you. I believe that communication throughout is the primary key to our success.
This document is designed to provide an overview of the process and what you can expect should you decide to move forward and engage my services - and I hope you do.
I’d love to bring your vision to life!
- Site Visits
- Meetings and consultations with client, architects, contractors, subcontractors, workrooms and metaphysical practitioners.
- Selection and specification of finishes and materials for walls, floors, ceilings, countertops, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, etc.
- Floor plans, lighting plans, furniture plans and finish schedules.
- Selection, placement, design and pricing of fabrics, furniture, floor and wall coverings, accessories, art, window treatments and lighting including proposals.
- Continued communication with showrooms, workrooms and furniture manufacturers on progress and delivery time.
- Supervision of delivery and installation of furniture, artwork, accessories, lighting, window treatments, carpet, plumbing fixtures, etc.
- If drawings are needed, all parties will determine who is best suited to provide them and at what cost
- Project rate to be $15,000 paid in 3 payments of $5,000. Initial $5,000 to be paid upon completion of client agreement, second payment due 90 days later and the final payment is due prior to installation of goods.
- Project rate includes all design time (principal and assistants).
- If project scope or duration changes significantly additional time fees may be discussed.
- All products purchased on behalf of the client by SWI are subject to a 15% markup above the discount given to SWI.
SWI requires the initial retainer and a signed copy of the agreement prior to beginning work. All products purchased by SWI on behalf of the client will be subject to a 15% markup. As items are sourced, estimates will be presented for approval and monies required to purchase items are due in full prior to the placement of the order. SWI will accept a check or a credit card payment. If client chooses credit card option, a 3% transaction fee will be applied. Once ordered, items are non-returnable, unless there is a manufacturer’s issue or items do not arrive as ordered. Either party may terminate this agreement upon written notice. In the event of termination, the designer will be paid for all services rendered and products purchased through the termination notification date.
Please mail your retainer via check to:
Shayelyn Woodbery Interiors
4794 Rebel Trail
Atlanta, GA 30327